Raise Up Shiawassee is excited to invite you to:
Keep It Local:
Growing the Circularity of the Shiawassee Food System
When: Nov. 17th, 2022 at NCG Owosso Theater! Showings at 1PM, 3PM & 6PM
This event will feature the documentary filmKiss The Ground by Josh and Rebecca Tickell.
- Recycling! Learn how Shiawassee County leaders are planning to facilitate county-wide recycling.
- Bryan Marks will be sharing details on a private/public partnership to expand local recycling options in our County.
- Join our community members and like-minded representatives from other communities in Michigan or the Midwest to discuss how to strengthen our local economy by growing our agricultural base.
- Learn about regenerative soil practices and how local farmers are teaming up with food producers to providers to make more environmentally friendly farming practices.
- Listen to food providers speak about how demand is changing and how ag producers can consider diversifying their product mix.
To register and check out our lineup details, visit: https://lionbearventures.com/keep-it-local/
The panels will feature local and state experts sharing their stories on innovations in food and agriculture and sharing opportunities in which Shiawassee residents can participate.
Food tastings will be included with admission to be enjoyed while networking in the lobby exhibitor space.
Please feel free to reach out with questions and suggestions. We hope to see you there!
This event is presented by: